martes, 23 de marzo de 2010


341,Salvador Republic, CTM Col.
Cuauhtemoc, Chihuahua,Mexico
Tel. 58-2-35-60
March 3rd 2010

Mrs. Guadalupe Isimoto
Teacher, CBTis 117
Belizario Chavez Avenue
Dear Teacher Lupita:

I would like to tell you things about my life.

I'm sixteen years old, I was born in Cuauhtemoc,Chihuahua. My birthday is on February 2nd. i'm in fourth semester at CBTis 117,in assistant bilingual, I´m in this especiality because i enjoy learning English and i think this is a great opportunity for me to improve my english skills. I have been in touch with English since 5 years ago, I guess. And i have been always interested in this languaje. About my hobbies:
I love traveling and meeting new places, i'm a curious person about the next places that i want to visit and things like that. In music I realy like the Jonas Brothers and i think i'm crazy jaja because i have been in two concerts of them, I enjoyed them very much. I don't have a favorite food, because i like to try new things. Now i don't have boyfriend. I like to go out to parties with my friends and go to the movies. I love the movies Except horror films, like many people say "i think i have a chicken heart". And i'm very excited for finishing the high school.
I think it's enough information, you need to know me better. see you later, have a nice day.

Sincerely

Cristina Baray Quezada
CBTis 117, Bilingual Assistant, student

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario